The pain of addiction is inevitable, but suffering in recovery can be optional. Riverbank House living is unpretentious and casual, yet purposefully structured to provide each of us with a refuge of peace and tranquility. Every amenity and comfort available to residents is intended to aid in our total recovery – mind, body, and spirit.
Whether your needs at any given time are social, spiritual, recreational, or reflective, Riverbank House amenities support and encourage new beginnings, new perspectives, healthy choices, and the practice of life-long wellness.
Throughout the Riverbank House neighborhood, you’ll find:
- two fully equipped yoga studios
- private indoor meditation rooms
- secluded outdoor meditation spaces
- professionally designed kitchens
- fully renovated baths with low resident ratio
- comfortably furnished living rooms with large screen televisions
- reading lounges and house libraries
- inground swimming pool